Friday 24 December 2010

To The Game Grid

God bless the internet! I'm planning to watch the new Tron film, and so just had to watch the original again. My first memory of this film involved the rapid destruction of a whole box of Cadbury's Roses - right down to the dreaded coffee creams- by the scene where the protagonists attempt to reach the I/O tower to contact Tron's user. I can't have been much older than five.



The film actually hasn't aged too badly in my opinion, but then again maybe its just me showing my age. I'm sure my niece and nephew would balk at the very dated special effects. I do think that the pace of the film is far too sluggish. Decent performances by Jeff Bridges and Bruce Boxleitner though. Let's see if the re-up is any good - trailers below.



No comments:

Post a Comment